A general ledger who manages the entity's cash and accounting entries and tracks its movements and financial statements.
- • Define local and foreign currencies to be dealt with.
• Determine the financial period.
• Prepare chart of accounts and cost centers by their classification and correlations.
• Define cash and banks and link them to accounts and users.
• Classify the types of daily entries used in the company’s statement of account.
• Add interface accounts related to various financial transactions.
- Add journal entries to confirm the accounts due or adjustment.
- Implement the company’s receipt/payment transitions both in cash/cheque.
- Confirm outstanding/returned cheques to process them with necessary entries.
- Distribution of customers’ payments on their multiple debts.
- Implement the various letters of guarantee procedures by issuing, extending or closing them.
- Prepare an estimated annual/monthly budget to control the allocations.
- Issue credit/debit notes and enlist their balances in Journal Vouchers.
- Approve and post the accounting transactions as per the company’s preset policies.
- Issuing various reports which include activities, branches, accounts balances, miscellaneous transactions and financial statements.
- Dealing with single/multiple daily receipt/payment Journal Vouchers.
- Adjust cash to facilitate the company’s management according its policies.
- Show alerts for cheuque or accounts’ exceeding limits so action can be taken.
- The ability to suspend certain currencies in specific accounts.
- Ability to use the default chart of accounts or edit it per the company’s requirements.
- Document the items’ selling movements and prove their transactions in their related accounts.
- Matching accounts between the bank and the company and confirm the necessary bank reconciliations.
- Achieve daily follow-up via detailed reports.
- Ability to quickly move from the statement to view the details in the original documents.
- Evaluate the result of the activity through the income statement for a certain time-period.
- Various processes are integrated in accounting system for various transactions and functions in the Motakamel Plus with the financial effects that corroborate the financial statements and the company’s actual results.