Human Resources Management System:
Integrated management of all employees' data. Delivers accurate and consistent information for management precise decisions making and organizing various necessary procedures to ensure simple human resources management at the organization.
- Forming functional obligations according to the requirements of each department.
- Entering the employees personal and occupational data along with their accounts and link them with their wages and salaries.
- Preparing the organizational structure at its levels, tasks and job titles.
- Preparing the staff evaluation requirements with official standards and multiple assessment periods.
- Implementing the time periods to calculate the salaries issuance and the preparation of salary loans and staff vacations, allowances, and deductions.
- Categorizing the training needs, courses requirements, and the implementation details.
- Prove of hiring procedures according the requirements of each department in its sequential measures.
- Importing the coordinates of time attendance from the fingerprint devices and proof them to the employees.
- Prove the infrequent employees’ allowances and deductions (bonuses, deducts, absence, etc…) in different calculating methods, individually or collectively.
- Calculating the employees’ salaries details, issuance of pay slip, and proof of its receipt.
- Issuing the staff warnings with the option of relating them with penalties to execute the determined punishment.
- Identifying the functional and training needs that contribute to the employment planning, skills improvement, performance enhancement, and implementing their training programs.
- Following-up and controlling the employees tasks, leave, loans, and their financial and in-kind trust imprests.
- Easy to deal with the tax segments based on the work nature and the followed laws.
- Quick calculating of the employees’ salaries according to multiple time periods (daily / monthly / quarterly/ etc.).
- Special and integrated archive for staff documents and control the expired documents and follow-up their renewal.
- Dealing with different operations as individually or collectively.
- Possibility of linking tasks and assigned duties to the employees financial and in-kind trust imprest.
- Adopting the development of the evaluation samples and standards with the staffs’ participation.
- Generalizing decisions or announcements to all or some employees by selective communication types.