Vendors & Purchases
Manages suppliers’ data, complete purchases’ transactions, calculates costs and generates reports.
- Determine how free quantities and discounts are calculated.
- Define the types of purchase orders as per the company’s requirements.
- Add suppliers’ data and group them into various groups.
- Enter incoming data and purchase prices of different items and link them to suppliers.
- Edit purchase requests according to requirements.
- Add price quotations to compare and analyze them for best results.
- Add requests for freight and export services with their data and expenses.
- Issue purchase orders specifying the supplier and supply information.
- Issue instant purchase invoices and calculate cost and expenses directly.
- Implement the approval procedures by type (FOB – CIF – CF) and supply them in quantities received to calculate the costs of purchase.
- Confirm instant or external purchase returns for the current uesr or prior years.
- Generate various detailed reports on purchases and suppliers with multiple options.
- Easily record the cost of purchases at the unit level with its expenses.
- The purchase order can be used more than once or until the quantity runs out.
- Provide multiple reports forms for invoices, requests and purchase orders as desired by the customer.
- Flexible handling of purchase taxes as per the country’s system.
- Provide free quantities (bonuses) under competitive conditions that must be met.
- Accurately monitor purchases and suppliers through detailed reports, with the possibility of putting them in ready formats from the report designer.