Reserve and issue tickets, register sent parcels, track trips with GPS maps, record transactions’ revenues and expenses and post them to the accounting system.
- Control the initial reservation duration to confirm the ticket issuance.
- Determine the local or international tickets’ validations after issuance.
- Confirm weight or type to determine the packages pricing methods.
- Determine of debt limits’ notifications in the agent’s balance.
- Select the method of linking the accounts at the route/branch level.
- Schedule trips according to their routes and weekly schedules.
- Reserve passenger seats and issue tickets with the basic data.
- Grant the reservations and ticket issuance to the agents based on their available balances for a specific number of seats.
- Issue bus boarding card and print passenger luggage’s label after considering weight criteria.
- Determine the excess luggage rates according to the route and type of luggage.
- Register and confirm the parcel data to be sent and received and determine the price of the parcel by its type and weight.
- Add bus meter readings for each trip to calculate the resources consumed.
- Confirm the agents’ reservations by the numbers of seats.
- The customer receives an SMS to be notified with the sent parcel or its arrival and delivery.
- Deduct the due commissions to the agent from the available balance.
- Diversified tickets prices based on the benefits perceived by the traveler as per the company’s policy.
- Ease of changing ticket route, time or any other procedures depending on the options available in the company.
- Monitor the users of branches and agents and issue reports related to their activities.
- Speed of notifications for agents, POS and various renewable bus documents.
- Design reports with options that the client wants in total, detail or quality and review them in tables or charts.
- Export any data or reports to PDF, XLS, RFT files for review or printing.
- The Land Transport Operations System closes its transactions in the General Ledger by recording the revenues and expenses of its transactions and post them to the accounting system.